Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Picture

Manning and I have what happily-ever-after is made of . . .

A home he built us on the unshakeable foundation we fought for. A life of laughter carved out of heartache and betrayal. A love story to stand the test of time.

But between a trust that can’t be broken, joy that can’t be bridled, and passion that would scorch the sun, the empty spaces are becoming more and more difficult to ignore . . .

Fears that keep Manning up at night as he slips from our bed. Our complicated relationship with a man he respects and one I don't know how to forgive. And a sprawling, beautiful home with one small room I'm afraid I'll never be able to fill.

Manning and I have what happily-ever-after is made of . . .

But I'll beg the heavens for just one thing more.

Lake + Manning is book four in the Something in the Way series, a love saga. Pre-order Now:

IBOOKS AMAZON ALL RETAILERS

 



                                                              My Review

This is the conclusion of Lake & Manning's epic love story. Now that Lake & Manning are together, they now face new challenges. Lake is going to college , while Manning is working on building his furniture business. Their time together is short, but so amazing when they are together. Lake's graduation is upon them and she wants to take the next step marriage, but is Manning ready?He wants to propose to Lake, but first he wants her to reconcile with her family so she will have it all. Lake & Manning will also be challenged when they decide to start a family. Will, they finally have their happily ever after.
I must say I have always been team Lake & Manning. They have went through so much and time to get to where they are today. Now they are facing new challenges, but with a love like theirs nothing will come between them. I'm saddened to see their story end, but I do think the author gave them such a great story and ending to their epic love. One of my all time favorite series!



No comments:

Post a Comment