Monday, February 25, 2019





Title: Vow of Devotion
Series: Vow Series #4
Author: Emma Renshaw
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: February 25, 2019



Blurb

One look.

Just like that.

That’s all it takes for me to know I wanted Ava for more than one night. She takes a single look at me and only sees a player. 

The young, single mom doesn’t give her trust easily. Convincing her I want more than a one night stand is the best thing I’ve ever done until it all crashes down around me.

As I’m framed for crimes I didn’t commit, I fight to prove my innocence and battle to convince Ava and her daughter to stay.

When the stakes rise, will I be able to prove my vow of devotion? 





Review
****
Ava is a good woman, she has graduated with her degree and now starting her career in education. All the while taking care of her 6 year old daughter Lilly. They have just settles into their new place, when Ava takes Lilly to the park for some fun before school starts.
 
Hudson and his family are in the business together "Well Builders". He is getting to start a big project. He is babysitting and takes the kids to the park, when he spots Ava & Lilly he is instantly enamored . However Ava is standoffish although attracted to him.
 
I loved this sweet contemporary romance. Ava & Hudson were perfect for one another. Lilly is the shinning star of the story. Well written with amazing characters. A hit for me!
 
Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Trailer




Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Author Bio

Emma loves to write, just don't ask her to write about herself. If she isn't writing, you can find her lost in a book or trying to get her doggo to take a selfie with her. He usually refuses. At the end of the day, you can find Emma at the closest Mexican restaurant eating queso and sipping on a margarita. She lives in Texas with her husband and dog.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment