Monday, March 15, 2021












Amazon 

































Erin

I ran away from home to escape a toxic environment, from a mother who cared more about booze and men then she did me or my little brother.


Ireland called to me and I left for my father’s motherland to start a new life.


When I allowed my brother to come and stay with me to escape the same fate at home, he got tangled up in a gang and started dragging me back down.


But not all tough guys are villains and Aiden McCarthy turned out to be our saving grace.



Aiden


I’d spent the last decade helping teenagers escape the local gangs, giving kids an option other than a life of crime. My boxing gym was a safe haven and a place where people could turn their lives around.


When I helped to get an American kid out of a hard spot, his sister came to retrieve him. Just by walking into my gym, Erin turned my life upside down. The moment I saw her, I knew I was a goner.


I’ll bend over backwards to see this girl smile and stand by her side while she faces her demons and I destroy mine. The toughest fight of my life happens outside the ring; making her mine is the only victory I need.

































Mila Crawford is a book lover and has been around them one way or another her whole life. She is a fan of happily ever afters, sassy heroines, over the top alphas, and most of all safe reads.

Facebook  Newsletter Goodreads  

Instagram Amazon Mila’s Misfits 










 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment