Tuesday, May 4, 2021




Title: Doctor Dreamy
Author: Alana Jade
Genre: Sweet Co-Worker Romance
Release Date: May 5, 2021


BLURB

A single night.
That’s all it took.
Caught up in the moment. He blew my mind.
It was just a wedding fling, and we would never see each other again, right?

Being paired with Doctor Dreamy wasn’t something I was prepared for.
The night was unforgettable, in more ways than one.
The connection was instant, but all good things come to an end.

But those blue eyes can’t be mistaken.
The new supervising doctor starting today at my hospital is none other than Doctor Dreamy.

It’s my final year of residency, but the memory of his body drives me wild. I need to fight these feelings with everything I have…
But he’s resisting this energy we have by pretending he doesn’t know me.

So, I have a choice to make.
But is he worth the risk…



     
Chelsea & Cameron....
These two meet and spend the night together of a friends wedding. When Chelsea learns that Cameron is to be her boss she slips away later that night.
Cameron is upset that she leaves but understands why, their hospital has a no fraternization policy.
Soon though as these two work together and get more connected their feelings can no longer be denied.
I loved this story. These two had a lot in common and such amazing chemistry and passion together. Loved it!



PURCHASE LINKS

Only 99c!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

How can he be acting this way? It’s hurtful, but he does have to maintain his level of professionalism.
My heart is pounding against my ribs as I sit across from Cameron. My worst fear has come true. He’s going to be my supervising doctor, and he’s acting as though he has no clue who I am.
In the two minutes since I’ve sat down, he’s not looked at me once. His head’s been buried in a document in front of him.
I’d kill for him to look at me once, just once. I long for those eyes to meet with mine again.
But you ran out on him, Chelsea, my inner voice argues.
Since I last saw him, Cameron’s grown a thicker beard, making him look more distinguished but somehow even more handsome.
A fleeting thought passes through my mind of when Cameron’s five o’clock shadow was tickling my thighs.
Stop thinking about him, Chelsea.
Screwing my eyes shut, I quickly shake the thought from my head as my stomach flops, making me feel a little ill. I can’t think those things here. It could be dire for my career.
The stern tone of his voice as he asks each question is tinged with anger, and with each response, he cuts me off before I can finish my sentence. It’s beginning to become annoying, not to mention coming across as extremely rude.
But do I deserve this? Of course I do.







AUTHOR BIO


Alana Jade is a sweet romance author from Sydney, Australia. 
She’s a wife, mother to 6 children and fur-mum to one spoilt pug called Harper. 
Alana’s loved writing sweet love stories for many years and always tries to give her characters the happy ever after they deserve. 
When she’s not madly tapping on her computer or plotting a new story in her journal, you’ll find her curled up on the couch with Harper watching Friends, or reading a good book on her kindle.

AUTHOR LINKS


No comments:

Post a Comment