Monday, September 20, 2021

Release Date: September 16

She was my first crush, my first kiss, and my first heartbreak. Can I win her over and get my second chance?


Callum Quinn is handsome, successful, and adored in the small town of Havenport, Massachusetts. But below the surface? He’s struggling with crushing anxiety. An unplanned and embarrassing encounter with his high school love inspires him to take a chance and get out of his comfort zone. 

Violet Thompson is overwhelmed. Being a single mom and keeping her family’s farm afloat leaves her too busy to even think about romance. So the last thing she needs is a run-in with the guy who broke her heart in high school.

Violet needs help saving her family’s farm. Callum needs to loosen up and have a little fun. They are both in need of a friend. But when the white-hot chemistry between them is too much to bear, they find themselves giving in to temptation. Violet can’t lose focus, and Callum is the very definition of a sexy distraction…


What happens when a roll in the hay turns into something more? 


Author’s Note: Keeping You is a full-length, standalone, steamy, small town, slow burn, contemporary romance featuring a sassy heroine and a lovable alpharoll hero. May contain adult language, barn sexy times, an angry rooster, a meet-puke, and lots of literal and figurative fireworks. HEA guaranteed.


Grab Your Copy Here!

Free in KU

REVIEW


Callum & Violet...


He is a good guy, Good looking and funny. He does have a flaw. He is an overachiever who puts to much pressure on himself. He is also coming to terms with his marriage being over since his ex-wife is remarrying..

Violet is  a single mom of two boys. She is a strong independent woman. She comes back to her small home town after her failed marriage .

These two were together in his high school for a short time, but went their separate ways. 

I loved that these two get second chance together. They both need something good in their lives and they are so spectacular together.

Meet Daphne Elliot


Hi, I’m Daphne

A coffee-drinking, hot-sauce loving introvert who spends all her free time in her garden.

 

My journey

In High School, I was voted “most likely to become a romance novelist”. After spending the last decade as a corporate lawyer, I have finally embraced my destiny. My small town steamy novels are filled with flirty banter, sexy hijinks, and lots and lots of heart.

 

Life today

I live on a small farm in New England with my husband, two kids, two dogs, twelve backyard chickens, and a hive of Italian honeybees.


Connect with Daphne Elliot

Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Facebook Group | Instagram | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon Author Page | BookBub 



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment