Monday, May 8, 2017




From This Day Forward
A Sex & Vows Novella
Fiona Davenport
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance

     

BUY LINKS


*Available on Kindle Unlimited*
  
BLURB:
Quinn Evans knew Jenna Davis was the woman for him the moment he spotted her. Five years, a stint in the military, and the longest engagement in the history of mankind hasn’t changed his mind.

It’s a good thing there are only three months to go until their wedding because he’s about ready to toss her over his shoulder for a quick ceremony at the courthouse. But when she turns up missing, all bets are off as he races the clock to rescue his bride… and their unborn child.



REVIEW
(Review here, if reviewing)


EXCERPT
   “Here, you need to stay hydrated,” I instructed gently as I held out the beverage. She took it with a roll of her eyes but tipped it to her lips. With her head back, the long column of her throat was exposed and it was sexy as hell. My girl was more fucking gorgeous every day. When she’d drunk the last of her water, I sat down on the plush, emerald green couch and lifted her into my lap.
   “Baby—” I started.
   “I haven’t even had a second to process this, Quinn,” she interrupted. She buried her face in her hands and groaned. “How the fuck did this even happen?”
   “Well, when a man and a woman—” I broke off with a laugh when Jenna smacked my bicep.
   “That’s not what I mean and you know it, smartass. We’ve been careful. . .haven’t we?”
   Clearly, Jenna hadn’t realized how many times we’d fucked without a condom since I’d been home. If she had asked me to put one on, I would have. I would give her anything. But she’d been too caught up in our passion to notice, and I had no problem taking full responsibility for that.
   I’d been determined to knock her up as soon as the ink was dry on our marriage license anyway. The only thing that would’ve made me happier than knowing she was carrying our child would’ve been to have a wedding band on her finger. I lifted her hand to my mouth and kissed the solitary engagement ring.
   “I hate knowing the mother of my child isn’t bound to me completely. I’m ecstatic to be a husband and dad.” I couldn’t help grinning like a lunatic.
   Jenna laughed when she clocked my expression. “You’re too damn adorable, Quinn. How am I supposed to resist you?”

No comments:

Post a Comment