Wednesday, May 10, 2017




Title: Love Me in the Dark
Author: Mia Asher
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 10, 2017



Blurb

Two strangers in Paris ...
One passionate, earth-shattering kiss.

He was the artist upstairs
with the tantalizing smile and laughing eyes.

He was the devil inviting me to sin,
seducing me to dance in the bright moonlight.

He was desire and need.

When he touched me, my body sang--
my soul came alive.

But I belonged to another man,
and he didn't want to let me go.


ADD TO GOODREADS



My Review


To me this was above and beyond 5 stars. I absolutely adored this story. From Sébastien introduction and tragedy that starts the story. I felt so much sorrow for him! Then the story switches to Valentina and her life with William. He was her knight until he wasn't for his indiscretion. Wanting to salvage his marriage, William suggest a trip to reconnect and Valentina is so happy for the gesture. However, at the last minute he cancels on her. Valentina goes by herself and ends up finding herself and Sébastien . These two were perfection. Although both torn with what their hearts want. I loved, loved , loved it. He gives her life back and helps her rediscover who she wants to be. She gives him hope for a chance at love. Mia Asher definitely has a way with words and I look forward to reading what comes next!

 








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

I'm a writer, a hopeless romantic, a wanderer, a dreamer, a cynic, and a believer. And, I might be a bit crazy - but who isn't?

I believe in happy endings however I know that not everyone is lucky enough to get one, but such is life. I think fine lines exist to be pushed and possibly crossed.

Love,
M.



Author Links






No comments:

Post a Comment