Tuesday, August 4, 2020


Release Date: July 31


Recluse. Brooding. Man Whore. Rough.

Labels can set us up for success for failure.

I hate them, always have.
There is a reason for mine.
I dream of that reason morning, noon, and night.

Egocentric. Greedy. Cruel. Self-Loathing.

Labels shape the lonely woman that I am. 

I hate the person that I’ve allowed myself to become. 
I’ve hurt the only person that I have ever loved.
I dream of him every single night when I close my eyes.

Labels are worn like a badge, either in honor or horror. 

They do not define me. 
I am judged by them anyway.

Grab Your Copy Here:
Free in KU






REVIEW
Stephanie & Ford...
These two were high school sweethearts. They loved each other so much. But something was missing in Stephanie's life. She wanted more and she leaves Ford stranded at the alter to go to Hollywood to become a star. Then 17 years later she has to come back home to handle her fathers estate. She is getting over her crappy ex-fiancΓ©. When she bumps into Ford the love that they both share is still there.
Ford, he loved Stephanie but she had hurt him and he has hardened his heart. But when he sees her again his feelings come to the surface. These two have a lot to overcome but love will find away.
I really understood Stephanie and her dreams at such a young age you want to make sure you fulfill your dreams before you are tied down. I also felt Fords pain from his heart shattering. I was so glad that these two got a second chance to make things work.

Meet Hayley Faiman
I was born and raised in California. 

My husband and I met when I was just 16. We were married a few years later, we lived in Oregon while he was in the US Coast Guard.

Texas is now where we call home, where our boots rest, and where we're raising our two little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Connect with Hayley Faiman

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment