Thursday, September 29, 2022

Release Date: September 27


From USA Today best-selling author, Willow Winters, comes a tempting tale of fated love, lust-filled secrets and the beginnings of an epic war. 

Never in my life could I have prepared for what fate had in store for me. Or for any of us.

Our tales are intertwined and destiny saw fit to give me to a beast of a man who would die for me. He longs for me and I for him, but my past is riddled with a darkness and our present with deception and the whispers of war.

Everything warns me that my life will change forever. That the world will crumble and burn. I don’t know what will happen or what will become of us. All I know is that, in his eyes, I belong to him.

REVIEW
This is book 3 of the To Be Claimed Saga. Wounded Kiss is book 1 and should be read first.

Grab Your Copy Here!
Grab Book 1, Wounded Kiss for Free Here!
Meet Willow Winters


I started writing after having my little girl, Evie, December of 2015. All during my pregnancy with her I read. I only wanted to read romance novels and I read everything I could get my hands on. I would read a book a day — sometimes two. In January I was staying up late with her and just thinking of all these stories. They came to me constantly. I finally sat down and just started writing. I always wanted to do it so I figured, why not?

I never thought I would reach this point of success to be honest. It’s insane to me that I have connected with so many readers. 


And I love each and every one of them for all of their support. I’ll be honest, some days are HARD. I have my littles during the day and I write at night. Some days are just simply exhausting and then I hear from a reader and it motivates me to push through and keep writing.  I couldn’t be more grateful for this wonderful career.


To learn more about W. Winters and her books, visit here!

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment